At Naked we believe in taking things personally. In throwing ourselves into our work and being passionate about our ideas.
- in people. Our colleagues are a diverse, creative, outspoken, ambitious, character-rich ocean of talent.
- in collaboration. Great ideas come from all corners. And they’re burnished by discussion and teamwork.
- in decency. We love people who have passion, but aren't egomaniacs or glory hogs.
- in personal growth. We teach, mentor, and grow the best and brightest, so they become leaders in the field.
NAKED is seeking an ADVERTISING ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR.
Provides strategic recommendations and manages all Company/Agency resources to ensure the Client’s marketing needs are met. Lead and monitor day-to-day activities; manage, motivate, and develop Account team; work with other departments to develop and execute strategies that will build the Client’s business. Reports to Account Director.
Candidates should have 5+ years of relevant industry and general advertising experience. Traditional, digital, TV and Print experience is preferred.
Overall growth and development and meeting profit goals on account
- Maintaining a high level of performance by the account teams and other agency personnel, as needed
- Being sufficiently informed and personally involved, ensuring sound planning, good service and a solid client/agency relationship
- Keeping Management informed of the status of his group’s accounts, problems, plans and meetings, as well as involving Management personnel at key times
- Organize and participate in annual review and pre-planning sessions internally and/or with the client
- Review account status, periodically, and maintain client contact commensurate with needs; arrange policy meeting with client people at suitable intervals
- Analyze profit and loss statements and take necessary action to insure profitability
- Prepare annual forecast and subsequent adjustments
- Be the first point of approval on expense accounts, travel plans, vacation schedules, cash advances, and other routine requests by your group
- Implement account management division directives, procedures, and policies
STRATEGY AND MARKETING
- Thorough knowledge of client’s business, in both traditional and digital areas, so that marketing and advertising problems and opportunities can be anticipated and addressed
- Passionate leader of brand and responsibility for overall growth and development of account
- Viewed as leader in providing creative input that improves the creative product and effectively sells into client
- Thought leader on planning and developing marketing strategies
- Assimilates customer and marketplace insight into the development of creative strategies and communication programs
- Understands the value and role of various media vehicles
- Develops and delivers strategic client presentations or recommendations or lead strategic discussions
- Provides solutions and ideas for clients unique challenges
- Leads and manages multiple client relationships, serving as the primary and high level contact to articulate the Naked view on strategy and business philosophies
- Works as a partner and advisor to day-to-day clients
- Can frame the key issues facing the client and develop recommended approaches
- Demonstrates effective selling skills to all client levels
- Has visible presence with client management
TEAMWORK AND AGENCY
- Keeps Management informed of the status of the group’s accounts, problems, plans and meetings, as well as involving Management personnel at key times.
- Develops people within the team and across capabilities by coaching, identifying areas for growth, celebrating successes, managing promotion process, keeping an open dialogue with team, identifying training opportunities
- Establishes and grows relationships across capabilities
- Strong team builder with client and internal teams • Identified by agency colleagues as a desired team-leader
- Displays integrity and is respected by peers, colleagues, and clients
Naked is a strategically-led creative agency that challenges convention to create valuable engagements between people and brands. Unlock market potential, generate unfair share of mind and strives to find a better way.
About Naked Communications
WE BELIEVE Naked was born in London in 2000. At a time when the communications industry was still stuck in the 1950’s, but the world was changing rapidly, Naked’s founders saw an opportunity to do things differently. A better way for brands to engage with consumers. A better way for organisations to manage brands. And a better way for agencies to help them do so. To find that better way, we grew to question the norms and expectations of categories and consumers. That’s why ‘Challenging Convention’ is at the heart of everything we do. Challenging convention gives ambitious marketers the chance to deliver greater business value. To gain an unfair share of consumers’ minds and build stronger, more resilient brands. Which begs the question – how can we challenge convention for you?
Want to learn more about Naked Communications? Visit Naked Communications's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive - Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, Anywhere in Germany
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, Fresno, CA
Segment, New York
Sales Executive for the Norwegian Market
Director, Sales Development
Justworks, New York, NY