Who We Are?
Narvar is a leader in the post-purchase customer experience space, helping leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers. Our mission is to “Simplify the everyday lives of consumers”. We offer an enterprise SaaS platform that scales really well to handle millions of customer transactions every single day. More than 400 leading retailers including brands like Nordstrom, Sephora, Walmart, GameStop use our shipment, tracking, returns and analytics products.
Narvar India is set up to scale and accelerate Narvar operations globally. Along with the existing base of customers that we are looking to grow, we also plan to address the emerging markets in APAC.
What we’re looking for?
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with proven experience building high volume, high performance, and highly available SaaS solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Analyze our current production infrastructure and operations and update and improve upon it
- Get involved with our code deployment and database administration process
- Develop scripts to check the health of the system and various application subsystems and respond to alerts
- Contribute on some of the data engineering and back-end development tasks using Python, Java, and SQL
- Your performance will be measured based on improved deployment process/times, reduction in server alarms and more efficient operation of resources. The goal is that our app traffic scales without an increase in error reports and maintaining/improving our error rate, response times, uptime
- Proactively support 24x7x365 production and disaster recovery data center operations
What should you have?
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience supporting mission critical production applications
- Experience with building, deploying and scaling out SaaS/Cloud applications on Amazon Web Services using the various services provided by AWS
- Experience in Ansible, Chef, and Puppet are a plus
- Strong scripting skills - Python, Shell scripts
- Some knowledge of Java
- Understanding of REST and SOAP
- Experience with maintaining applications in a Linux environment
- Experience with Database Administration, schema design, query analysis, performance tuning, and optimization - Postgres/MySQL/Oracle
- Knowledge of IP Networking, Network Security, Firewalls and DDOS mitigation
- Experience with continuous integration using Jenkins, log collection, and analysis, version control systems like GitHub or SVN
- Experience with application, performance and security monitoring and resolution
- Understanding of Docker or evolving container management platforms like Kubernetes
- Knowledge of data engineering and some experience with big data
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technology Support Intern
Senior Cloud Engineer - Partner Environment
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Software Engineer
Group Nine Media, Group Nine Media - San Francisco, CA
Front End Software Engineer
SigFig, Calgary, Canada
Harry’s, Harry's Germany