Who We Are
Narvar offers an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the “buy” button. More than 300 leading retailers worldwide–including Anthropologie, Bonobos, Nordstrom, and Sephora – use Narvar's shipment, tracking, returns, and analytics products to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences.
- Work with Product Managers, Designers and Customer Success teams to design, develop, test and implement Narvar's cloud solutions using an iterative and agile development methodology. We push code to production several times a week
- Provide engineering support for customer issues and general problem solving
- Design and perform unit and integration testing
- Research and adopt new technologies and open source implementations
- Write requirements and design specifications
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 8+ years of software development experience.
- Experience building high performance, scalable, highly available and reliable SaaS/cloud applications using Java and frameworks like Spring
- Experience with implementing applications on Amazon AWS.
- Experience building RESTful web services, integration with Web services like AWS, Twilio
- Experience with NoSQL databases - DynamoDB, Cassandra, Redis
- Experience with Postgres or Mysql databases - schema design, optimization, query analysis, database administration, very large data volumes
- Knowledge of JVM performance optimization, Garbage Collection
- Knowledge of some scripting language – Python, Shell scripts
- Networking concepts, network security, and application security is desirable
- Experience building enterprise business applications
- Experience with CI, deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting applications on Linux platforms
- Experience as a Tech Lead or mentoring engineers is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, China Infrastructure (SF)
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Lead Software Developer
ThoughtWorks, New York
Junior Engineer Requirements, Configuration & Change
Senior Android Developer
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Software Engineer, Analytics
Origami Logic, Bangkok, Thailand