Senior Software Engineer, Front End
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Simplify the everyday lives of consumers.
Who We Are
Narvar’s mission is to Simplify the life of the consumer. Narvar offers an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the “buy” button. More than 400 leading retailers worldwide–including Patagonia, the Home Depot, Gap, Levi’s, Coach, Oakley, and REI Patagonia, the Home Depot, Gap, Levi’s, Coach, Oakley, and REI – use Narvar's shipment, tracking, returns, and analytics products to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences.
- Work with product managers, on-site and offshore development teams to design, develop, test and implement Narvar's cloud solutions using an iterative and agile development methodology.
- Work closely with the design team to build a component library and a templating framework to make it easier for engineers to build consistent, beautiful, and performant products
- Build the features that our users see and interact with on a daily basis
- Provide engineering support for customer issues and general problem solving
- Design and perform unit and integration testing
- Research and adopt new technologies and open source implementations
- Write and review technical designs
- Write requirements and design specifications
- 5+ of current angular.js, backbone.js, ember.js, react.js, node.js experience
- Experience building high volume, high performance, and highly available SaaS or consumer-facing products
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience building Single Page Applications using RESTful APIs
- Experience building cross-browser and responsive user interfaces
- Experience with build tools like Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Software Engineer (Applications) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL or Sunnyvale, CA or Dallas, TX
Staff Software Engineer - Full Stack
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Lead Software Developer
Lead Full Stack Engineer
DraftKings, Boca Raton, FL