Implementation Engineer- Frontend
Narvar, Bangalore, India
Simplify the everyday lives of consumers.
Implementation Engineer- Frontend (Professional Services)
Who We Are?
Narvar is a leader in the post-purchase customer experience space, helping leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers. Our mission is to “Simplify the everyday lives of consumers”. We offer an enterprise SaaS platform that scales really well to handle millions of customer transactions every single day. More than 400 leading retailers including brands like Nordstrom, Sephora, Walmart, GameStop use our shipment, tracking, returns and analytics products.
Narvar India is set up to scale and accelerate Narvar operations globally. Along with the existing base of customers that we are looking to grow, we also plan to address the emerging markets in APAC.
What are we looking for?
Narvar’s mission is to simplify the life of the consumer. We do that by partnering with thousands of retailers to empower great experiences from the moment the consumer hits the Buy button. We need help making that mission a reality. As a Front-End Engineer on the Professional Services team, you will work directly with clients and internal teams to bring Narvar solutions to life. We are growing and looking for someone who is passionate about front end technologies and looks for novel and creative solutions to complex, systemic problems.
What will you be doing?
- Work with Project Managers, Implementation Consultants, and Back End Engineers to design, develop, test and implement elegant and performant front end solutions for our clients across the Narvar product suite
- Commit to project timelines and deliver milestones on time and within scope and budget
- Provide project status updates, participate in daily standups and weekly sprint planning sessions
- Participate on client calls as needed
- Coach and mentor team members to achieve their maximum potential, both technically and in their careers.
What you should have?
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)
- Minimum of 3 years of prior front-end development experience
- Knowledge of some scripting language – Python, Shell scripts
- Experience building Single Page Applications using RESTful APIs
- Experience building cross-browser and responsive user interfaces
- Experience with build tools like Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
- Strong ability to debug web pages using Chrome DevTools and similar tools
- Good design sensibilities and awareness of UX best practices
- Strong collaborator and teammate, with exceptional communication skills
Who is the ideal candidate?
- A self-starter with proven, excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Biased towards action - you jump into ambiguous issues without hesitation
- Able to multitask and learn quickly
- Passionate about engineering; has a proven ability to look beyond the surface to understand root causes in building long term solutions
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Membership and Enrollment Specialist
Bright Health, Denver, Colorado
Customer Success Manager
Scoop, San Francisco, California
Community Experience Associate
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Digital Growth Hacker - Russia
Insider, Moscow, Russia
Monzo, London, UK
Part Time Optician, Santana Row
Warby Parker, San Jose, CA