Who We Are
Narvar offers an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the “buy” button. More than 400 plus leading retailers worldwide–including Anthropologie, Bonobos, Nordstrom, and Sephora – use Narvar's shipment, tracking, returns, and analytics products to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Lead brand & UX designer to help our world-class team envision and communicate the future of the retail experience. You will work alongside our product teams in Bangalore and report directly to our in-house design team in San Francisco. Our ideal candidate's passion is found at the intersection of brand and product design. They can successfully synthesize user, technology, and business needs into thoughtfully crafted user experiences and stories.
- Develop Narvar's global brand guidelines and contribute to the development of new templates, infographic, and illustration styles
- Translate clients brand and merchandising needs into beautiful designs
- Collaborate with Product, Design Leads in SF to develop globally scaleable product features
- Create marketing & sales materials, including: emails, websites, presentations, printed collateral, tradeshow booths and brand campaigns
- Champion excellent user experience and design at every opportunity.
- REQUIRED: 2-3 years working/interning as a graphic, website or interaction designer
- REQUIRED: Portfolio featuring examples of graphic, interaction and/or product design work.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Experience in designing websites, landing pages, advertisements, and brochures.
- Strong understanding of branding, typography, and composition.
- Proficient in Sketch (www.sketchapp.com), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe In-Design
- Motivated, eager to learn, great “can do” attitude.
- Capable of working both autonomously and as part of a team
- Active interest in the art, retail and technology world is a plus
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Designer, Packaging (food experience)
UX and Design Lead
SAM Labs, London
Part-Time Visual Design Instructor
General Assembly, Seattle
Senior Software Engineer - TV UI Architecture
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior UI Artist
Relic Entertainment, Vancouver, BC
Experience Design Director