Who We Are?
Narvar is a leader in the post purchase- customer experience space, helping leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers. Our mission is to “Simplify the everyday lives of consumers”. We offer an enterprise SaaS platform that scales really well to handle millions of customer transactions every single day. More than 400 leading retailers including brands like NordStrom, Sephora, Walmart, GameStop use our shipment, tracking, returns and analytics products.
Narvar India is set up to scale and accelerate Narvar operations globally. Along with the existing base of customers that we are looking to grow, we also plan to address the emerging markets in APAC.
What we’re looking for?
Ideally, you enjoy customer interaction and like solving tough issues. You are smart, resourceful and move quickly to resolve customer requests. You communicate clearly and empathetically to customers while disseminating issue details to engineers on a technical level.
In this Tier 1 support role you will manage inbound support emails and phone calls, log bugs in JIRA, proactively follow up on existing issues, provide customer insights and feedback to Product, Engineering, Customer Success Managers, Marketing, Sales, and others, and generally help Narvar provide the best product possible.
What will you be doing?
- Provide awesome support to customers
- Quickly respond to inbound requests via support tickets and phone
- Expedite reporting and resolution of issues and requests
- Be both a support representative and consultant for our Tracking, Returns, and Alerts products
- Speak to customers/partners about technical issues in a way they can understand
- Utilize JIRA and customer facing support platform to manage issues between Customers and Engineering
- Help build knowledge base/help
What should you have?
- BA/BS degree from top college/university
- Well versed in HTML, CSS, JSON
- 7+ years of experience in technology support or customer service, preferably at a SaaS company
- Able to work independently and make decisions. Demonstrated ability managing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for resolving customer issues
- A strong sense of empathy with customers
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Analyst / ROI/ Modeling - Work Remote
Cloud Technology Partners, Live Anywhere
Software Engineer - Augmented Reality
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
Senior Front-End Engineer
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL
Application Security Engineer
Cherwell Software, Colorado Springs, CO
Controls Engineering Lead
Lyft, Palo Alto, CA
Product Manager, Micro-service
Pivotal Software, Beijing