Who We Are
What we’re looking for
We are seeking an articulate, creative Product Marketing Manager to join our top-talent marketing team. This position reports to the Director of Product Marketing and responsibilities include the development and execution of product messaging, copywriting, managing product launches, sales enablement, product collateral, and more.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Narvar, you will directly enable our growth in a variety of ways, but primarily by writing creative website messaging, catchy email copy, compelling customer case studies, and other collateral product-related collateral. You will work cross-functionally with the product, sales, design, and customer success teams.
The ideal candidate is T-shaped - able to think strategically across multiple business aspects like a GM but able to go deep in positioning and messaging across all channels (web, email, field, and more).
In this role, you will:
- Drive messaging and positioning through qualitative and quantitative research
- Identify and understand key customer segments and their various lifecycle journeys
- Take full ownership of 1 or many product lines, working closely with the PM on product direction, competitive landscape, positioning, pricing, etc
- Research product & industry trends relative to competitors and develop content to position against competitors on an ongoing basis
- Lead integrated marketing/sales plans and campaigns that drive awareness and measurable demand generation
- At least 4 years of professional experience in product marketing or a marketing writing role in the technology industry.
- An established track record of writing impactful copy for website, email campaigns, landing pages, etc. Work samples will be requested
- Strong eye for design
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in a fast-paced organization
- Experience in retail-tech is a big plus
- Previous agency experience is also a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager
Site Reliability Engineer
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA
Technical Product Owner - Platform Engineering (m/f)
Freelance Product Designer, Marketplace
Healthline Media, San Francisco, CA
Associate Product Manager - Member Experiences
Collective Health, San Francisco
Metasploit Community Manager
Rapid7, Austin, TX