What We Do
Narvar is the Software as a Service (SaaS) leader in retail post-purchase optimization. What is post-purchase optimization? Think about it as improving all the touch points from when a customer clicks “buy” until the next time they buy again, including shipment tracking, returns, delivery optimization and analytics.
Who We Are
At Narvar, a “lifelong customer” is not an accident. We exist to help retailers champion their customers at every step of their retail journey. Over 72 million unique users have used Narvar to enjoy a beautifully enhanced post-purchase experience. Whether they’re tracking a shipment, returning a product, choosing delivery times, or receiving important notifications, shoppers are treated to a branded, first-class experience at over 300 of the world’s most beloved brands.
Founded by a team of Apple, Google, Target and Walmart alums, Narvar is assembling a team of exceptional engineers, designers and retail experts to establish the world’s leading post-purchase SaaS solution. We partner with market leaders like Nordstrom, Anthropologie, Coach and Gap to blaze new trails in retail experiences. Our investors include Accel Partners, Freestyle Capital, Commerce Ventures, Crosscut Ventures and RiverPark Ventures. If you’re a smart, down-to-earth team player who loves building things in a rising-star startup, this is your place.
What we’re looking for
The Technical Support L3 engineer is the department subject matter expert, and will serve as the escalation point in resolving customer complaints and/or complex issues. They are work intricately with customers, team members, and other departments to serve as a driving force to provide "World Class" service levels, helping to identify areas of improvement and assist in implementing new troubleshooting methods for providing effective solutions.
The candidate must have demonstrated sustained performance over a period of 4 to 5 years as a Senior Support Specialist and Subject Matter Expert in at least key 1 area. They must also have demonstrated good relationships with co-workers, peers, and customers. This employee is recognized for exceptional technical knowledge, call management, customer satisfaction, and has demonstrated the ability to achieve win-win situations with customers.
- Assess and support production Issues through Zen-desk, attends triage to discuss customer impact and status and reports back to the TS team. This includes communication of customer impact to all internal customer facing teams.
- Development and document support process and bulletins for existing and new features/processes. Includes developing support requirements with Product Management and Engineering.
- Responsible for in-house and in-field Support Member Training. Serves as the department's technical
- Advisor to management and represents the team at cross-functional meetings and discussions.
- Provide On-The-Job (OJT) training to newly hired TSE’s, as well as ongoing training and coaching.
- Manage technical escalations for other TSE members, provide status updates and drive them to successful resolution.
- The TS3 handles difficult cases that have been escalated by department specialists without resolution.
- Primary escalation point-crisis management for issues reported by TSE’s, customers account management, and the sales team.
- Continuously improves customer service, productivity, process improvement.
- During Peak periods or as part of crisis management, provide technical support via phone and email for our premium customers: answer technical inquiries, diagnose reported problems or configuration issues, recommend possible solutions and follow issue through to successful resolution.
- Document all technical enquiries and customer-reported problems in the customer tracking system, including the nature of the enquiry, and the resolution recommended.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures regarding customer handling processes, service entitlement verification and problem escalation.
- Maintain an electronic record of technical information to research possible solutions to customer-reported problems.
- Perform special projects and duties as assigned.
- Three to four years direct customer contact experience, preferably in Retail business area.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related experience.
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts, SQL query statements and Java/Python development knowledge
- Ability to own issues where process may not exist. Able to think quick and make critical business decisions while maintaining the role of customer advocate
- Professional and effective communications skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritize and when required delegate to others to achieve department goals and internal/external customer satisfaction
- Familiar with escalation processes and able to manage all aspects of customer support issues
- Strong cognitive skills including analysis, problem-solving, attention to detail with ability to resolve basic and complex technical problems and handle customer requests
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Platform Team (Apps and Workers)
Cloudflare, Austin, Texas
Open sollicitatie stage
Sr. Software Engineer, Partners (Full-Stack)
Site Reliability Engineering Manager
(Senior) Software Engineer - Site Reliability
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Full Stack Developer
Ventura TRAVEL, Medellín