Who We Are
Narvar offers an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the “buy” button. More than 300 leading retailers worldwide–including Anthropologie, Bonobos, Nordstrom, and Sephora – use Narvar's shipment, tracking, returns, and analytics products to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences.
What we’re looking for
As a member of the Narvar product organization, you will play a critical role in defining and executing the product vision for Narvar’s flagship products. We’re looking for someone that is self-directed with a keen product design sense to build best-in-class products. You will be an integral part of a team that is helping drive the next wave of Narvar’s growth.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to define and prioritize the roadmap for your product.
- Use customer & market research, user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements
- Specify, prioritize and communicate product specs using user stories, business rules, flows, interaction design guidance and use cases
- Identify immediate and/or upcoming client needs and work with the team to develop a product feature plan that addresses them
- Develop strong relationships with Engineering and Design to create world class experiences for our clients’ brands
- Collaborate with other product managers to ensure consistency and compatibility across all Narvar products
- Define and analyze key product feature metrics and understand how to optimize features post-launch
- 4+ years of software product management working in hyper-growth startup environments and/or on a commerce product
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- An action-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset with exceptional organization skills with natural ability to make things happen around you.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders
- Technical background a plus
- Familiarity with retail and/or logistics a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Calculation Engineer Multiphysics
Product Owner (m/f) Passenger App
Principal Product Designer (IxD)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Khan Lab School Head of Middle & Upper School
Khan Lab School, Khan Lab School
Vice President, Product Management
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Product Manager, Infrastructure
Ripple, San Francisco, CA