Who We Are?
Narvar is a leader in the post-purchase- customer experience space, helping leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers. Our mission is to “Simplify the everyday lives of consumers”. We offer an enterprise SaaS platform that scales really well to handle millions of customer transactions every single day. More than 400 leading retailers including brands like Nordstrom, Sephora, Walmart, GameStop use our shipment, tracking, returns and analytics products.
Narvar India is set up to scale and accelerate Narvar operations globally. Along with the existing base of customers that we are looking to grow, we also plan to address the emerging markets in APAC.
What we’re looking for?
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer with proven experience in testing of SaaS applications in an Agile Development environment.
What will you be doing?
- Crafting detailed testing procedures to validate functional, system, performance, and integration requirements
- Execute the test cases, enter defects in the bug tracking system and follow-up on defects with Developers
- Writing and reviewing manual test scripts written by team to ensure comprehensive test coverage
- Write, review and execute future and current regression for all product test suites
- Participate in product and feature designs with Product Managers, Designers and Developers
- Working closely across departments, including Engineering, Product and Design, to define test programs
- Work with the Customer Support team to reproduce customer problems and to provide solutions to customers
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional team
What should you have?
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience as a Quality Engineer executing manual and automation test suites
- 4+ years experience testing API framework
- Fluency in test automation using Java
- Experience executing test automation suites – Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Jenkins etc
- Experience Working on SQL
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile or SCRUM development methodology
- Comfortable in a high-paced and informal environment
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Engineer / Data Systems Architect
BarkBox, New York, NY
Software Engineer - GPU and CUDA Specialist
Shield AI, San Diego, California
Senior Server Engineer /Cloud Engineer
Merrill, St. Paul, MN (USA)
Slack, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer