Senior Software Engineer - Testing
Narvar, Bengaluru, India
Simplify the everyday lives of consumers.
a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Levi's, Estee Lauder, Coach, TUMI, and 600+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer with proven experience coding in Java and designing test automation of SaaS solutions in an Agile Development environment.
what you’ll do
- Develop and execute Test plans and Test cases
- Enter defects in the bug tracking system and follow-up on defects with Developers using tool like Jira
- Developing regression test plan and automating regression test suite.
- Participate in product and feature designs with Product Managers, Designers and Developers
- Work with the Customer Support team to reproduce customer problems and to provide solutions to customers
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a different time zone
what we’re looking for
- Hands-on experience designing and executing test automation suites using Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
- Mastery in test automation using Java
- 5+ years experience as a Quality Engineer executing manual and automation test suites
- API framework testing experience of web-based applications
- Experience on Linux platforms - builds, software deployment, writing Shell Scripts
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experience as a Software Test Engineer designing automation test suites
- Experience testing API framework
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile or SCRUM development methodology. Startup a PLUS.
- Experience working with databases
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.