Sales Development Representative
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Simplify the everyday lives of consumers.
Who We Are
Narvar is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers turn first time shoppers into lifelong customers. More than 450 leading retailers worldwide – including Nordstrom, Sephora, Everlane, Home Depot, and GameStop – use Narvar's Engage, Care, and Convert platforms to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences. With just over 4 years in the books, we’ve defined the category and have a clear vision for where we’re going next.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for our first sales hustlers who will be on the front line driving our growth. You will work on qualifying inbound leads, closing warm leads and building our sales pipeline. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to grow within a San Francisco company.
Our ideal candidate is hard working and highly motivated to execute the sales plan. You are an unconventional rep that thinks outside the traditional cadence and social selling realm. You value cold calling, personalized email outreach and are able to leverage buyer personas within Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts. Above all, you are passionate about innovating in the retail space and delivering the best possible customer experience.
- Work cohesively with an Account Executive to drive pipeline in both the Enterprise and Mid-Market segments
- Identify top accounts with key contacts to strategically set meetings
- leverage cold calling and outbound emails to gain traction within accounts
- schedule and maintain a healthy pipeline that supports our rapidly growing sales organization
- 6+ months of experience in pipeline management, prospecting, cold calling and meeting setting
- Experience holding and exceeding quotas
- Experience with sales tools - CRM, Email Automation, Prospecting
- Experience in either Technology, SaaS, eCommerce, or Marketing
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, Albany, NY
Account Executive - Cloud Foundry (Federal)
Pivotal Software, Washington D.C.
Strategic Account Executive - Philly
Mendix, DC | Philadelphia
Senior Manager of Sales Training
EnerNOC, US - Boston, MA
Vice President of Digital Marketing Sales – North America
Email Marketing Manager
MOZ, Seattle, WA