Who We Are?
Narvar is a leader in the post purchase- customer experience space, helping leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers. Our mission is to “Simplify the everyday lives of consumers”. We offer an enterprise SaaS platform that scales really well to handle millions of customer transactions every single day. More than 400 leading retailers including brands like NordStrom, Sephora, Walmart, GameStop use our shipment, tracking, returns and analytics products.
Narvar India is set up to scale and accelerate Narvar operations globally. Along with the existing base of customers that we are looking to grow, we also plan to address the emerging markets in APAC.
What we’re looking for
As the official Mad-hatter to join the team you would be working with every aspect of the product, to develop the experience for our clients and the end consumers. You are crucial to the team for amplifying the value and results of our platform, by assuring the development, deployment and smooth sailing of the product.
- Work with Product Managers, Designers and Customer Success teams to design, develop, test and implement Narvar's cloud solutions using an iterative and agile development methodology. We push code to production several times a week
- Provide DevOps support for our cloud operations
- Provide engineering support for customer issues and general problem solving
- Design and perform unit and integration testing, test driven development
- Research and adopt new technologies and open source implementations
- Write requirements and design specifications
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experience in Java and frameworks like SpringBoot
- Experience implementing microservice architecture patterns, sidecar, API Gateways, distributed tracing
- Experience with relational databases like Postgres or MySQL and NoSQL databases like Cassandra, DynamoDB, Redis - schema design, optimization, query analysis, sharding, handling very large datasets
- Knowledge of performance tuning, optimization, garbage collection
- Exposure to queueing, distributed streaming, Kafka, serverless frameworks
- Knowledge of some scripting language – Python, Shell scripts
- An understanding of cloud native principles and software development using the services available on AWS and GCP
- Experience building medium to large scale enterprise business applications
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Docker containers
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
DataCamp, Leuven, Belgium
Software Engineer, Localization (Autonomy)
Lyft, Palo Alto
Cloud Operations Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Product Release Manager
Common Networks, San Francisco, CA
Senior Lead Software Engineer, Services
MyFitnessPal, San Francisco, CA