Who We Are?
Narvar is a leader in the post purchase- customer experience space, helping leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers. Our mission is to “Simplify the everyday lives of consumers”. We offer an enterprise SaaS platform that scales really well to handle millions of customer transactions every single day. More than 400 leading retailers including brands like NordStrom, Sephora, Walmart, GameStop use our shipment, tracking, returns and analytics products.
Narvar India is set up to scale and accelerate Narvar operations globally. Along with the existing base of customers that we are looking to grow, we also plan to address the emerging markets in APAC.
What we’re looking for?
What will you be doing?
- Work with product managers, on-site and offshore development teams to design, develop, test and implement Narvar's cloud solutions using an iterative and agile development methodology
- Work closely with the design team to build a component library and a templating framework to make it easier for engineers to build consistent, beautiful, and performant products
- Build the features that our users see and interact with on a daily basis
- Provide engineering support for customer issues and general problem solving
- Design and perform unit and integration testing
- Research and adopt new technologies and open source implementations
- Write and review technical designs
- Write requirements and design specifications
What should you have?
- 3+ years professional experience working with a frontend framework like React/Redux or Angular
- Comfortable in a test-driven development environment and build tools like Webpack, Babel, Jest, Typescript
- Experience building Single Page Applications using RESTful APIs.
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Domino Data Lab, San Francisco
Index Exchange, Toronto (Midtown)
Software Engineer, React
BuzzFeed, New York
Dev Ops Engineer
Fearless, Baltimore - Fearless HQ
Software Engineer, Options Trading Platform (Python)