Who We Are
Narvar offers an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the “buy” button. More than 300 leading retailers worldwide–including Anthropologie, Bonobos, Nordstrom, and Sephora – use Narvar's shipment, tracking, returns, and analytics products to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences.
What we’re looking for
An Implementation Consultants for our Professional Services team who loves to build collaborative and lasting relationships with leading retail brands through technical leadership and execution. You will work on a portfolio of enterprise retail customers from requirements definition to system integration to deployment.
- Lead enterprise implementations and 3rd party integrations for Narvar’s enterprise retail clients
- Define customer experience and technical requirements to meet client business objectives
- Integrate Narvar with client Order Management Systems, Shipping Carriers and other solutions
- Collaborate with client teams and internal resources to actively identify and mitigate issues and manage risk
- Prioritize client deliverables for internal product, engineering and design teams
- Contribute to scalability of the Consulting team with documentation, process optimization and cross-training
- Become proficient in industry best practices related to the post-purchase experience at leading retailers
- Gather insightful product feedback from customers to help inform Narvar’s future product roadmap
- Minimum 3 years experience in customer facing role.
- Client facing skills that radiate enthusiasm, high energy, poise, confidence and professionalism
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with both internal and external technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to successfully deliver multiple projects simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail
Nice to Haves
- Experience with one of the following domains: Retail, e-Commerce platforms, Order Management Systems, inventory management, WMS, TMS, Supply Chain, Logistics
- Experience architecting solutions, integrations, and system communications.
- BA/BS or Engineering degree is highly valued.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Supervisor, Garden State Plaza
Warby Parker, Paramus, NJ
Home Chef, 400 N. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL 60611 (Downtown)
ZeroCater, Santa Clara, CA
Production Supervisor - 3rd Shift
Home Chef, 1055 E Cooley Ave. San Bernardino, CA 92408
Software Engineering/Big Data Solution Architect - Chicago
Kogentix, Schaumburg, IL
Director, FC Operations/물류센터 총괄 관리자
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)