a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re looking for an Implementation Consultant for our Professional Services team who loves to build collaborative and lasting relationships with leading retail brands through technical leadership and execution. You will work on a portfolio of enterprise retail customers from requirements definition to system integration to deployment.
what you’ll do
- Lead enterprise implementations and 3rd party integrations for our enterprise retail clients
- Define customer experience and technical requirements to meet client business objectives
- Integrate the Narvar platform with client order management systems, shipping carriers, and other solutions
- Collaborate with client teams and use internal resources to actively identify and mitigate issues and manage risk
- Prioritize client deliverables for our internal product, engineering, and design teams
- Contribute to scalability of the consulting team with documentation, process optimization, and cross-training
- Become proficient in industry best practices related to the post-purchase experience at leading retailers
- Gather insightful product feedback from customers to help inform our future product roadmap
what we’re looking for
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in a customer-facing role
- You’re high-energy and radiate enthusiasm, poise, confidence, and professionalism
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time management and prioritization skills
- You’re able to partner cross-functionally with both internal and external technical and business stakeholders
- You can successfully deliver multiple projects simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail
- Bonus points for experience with retail, e-commerce platforms, order management systems, inventory management, WMS, TMS, supply chain, or logistics
- Experience architecting solutions, integrations, and system communications is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Back Office Supervisor
Vroom, Houston, TX
Senior Studio Operations Accountant
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Player Pricing Associate
DraftKings, New York, NY
Senior Director/Director of Regulatory Affairs
Big Health, San Francisco
Bonobos, New York, NY