Who We Are
Narvar offers an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the “buy” button. More than 300 leading retailers worldwide–including Anthropologie, Bonobos, Nordstrom, and Sephora – use Narvar's shipment, tracking, returns, and analytics products to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences.
What we’re looking for
The Implementation Consultant on our Professional Services team will build collaborative relationships with leading retail brands through implementation leadership and technical project management of Narvar’s industry leading post-purchase solution. You will manage a portfolio of enterprise deployments from requirements definition to system integration to deployment. You will work closely with your client project teams to define and deliver inspiring end-to-end solutions that leverage retail industry best practices. You will use and continuously improve on Narvar’s onboarding methodologies and processes to ensure efficient, consistent and scalable implementation of our solutions.
In addition, you will have direct, ongoing conversations with Narvar’s product experts, engineers and design leaders to influence the future product roadmap at our hyper-growth company. Our Implementation Consultants are accountable for meeting and surpassing client expectations in a way that ultimately promotes the highest levels of adoption, retention and ROI. Our clients include the most iconic retail brands in the world and they expect the highest level of professionalism, expertise and value.
- Lead enterprise implementations and 3rd party integrations for Narvar’s enterprise retail clients
- Become proficient in industry best practices related to the post-purchase experience at leading retailers
- Define customer experience and technical requirements to meet client business objectives
- Integrate Narvar with client Order Management Systems, Shipping Carriers and other solutions
- Work with client teams and internal resources to actively identify and mitigate issues and manage risk
- Prioritize client deliverables for internal product, engineering and design teams
- Contribute to scalability of the Consulting team with documentation, process optimization and cross-training
- Monitor industry trends, client news, and experience innovations to add measurable value to client engagements
- Gather insightful product feedback from customers to help inform Narvar’s future product roadmap
- Minimum 3 years experience in customer facing enterprise level software implementation, technical account management, technology consulting or systems integration roles .
- Ability to successfully deliver multiple projects simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with one of the following domains is a plus: E-Commerce platforms, Order Management Systems, inventory management, WMS, TMS, Supply Chain, Logistics
- Experience architecting solutions, integrations, and system communications.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management and prioritization skills
- Executive level interpersonal, project management, communication and problem solving skills
- Client facing skills that radiate enthusiasm, high energy, poise, confidence and professionalism
- Demonstrates ability to listen carefully to truly understand client needs and concerns
- Relevant experience monitoring project progress and taking corrective action to ensure goals are met
- Ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders
- BA/BS required. Engineering degree is highly valued.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Hootsuite, Hamburg, Germany
Senior Vice President, Medical Affairs, Oncology & Severe Genetic Diseases
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
i.am+ Hollywood HQ, Hollywood, CA
Customer Success Specialist
LeagueApps, New York, NY
AKQA, Washington, DC
Solutions Architect - Germany