a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We're looking for a strong leader to drive the Customer Success organization’s strategic direction and operational execution. As a Director of Customer Success, you will gather insights to identify ways to optimize each step in the customer lifecycle and drive a strong return on investment for our clients. You'll need to have a strong mix of relationship management, analytical, and leadership development skills. This is a highly cross-functional role and you will collaborate with engineering, sales, and professional services teams to drive process, create solutions, and make Narvar a best-in-class customer success organization.
what you'll do
- Manage a team of Customer Success Managers and empower them to deliver excellent client experiences that drive strong renewals, upsells, adoption, and references
- Optimize the end-to-end customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully
- Implement a clearly defined success plan to expand product adoption and grow relationships
- Drive new business growth by generating advocacy and customer references
- Measure the effectiveness of Customer Success programs through metrics and operational reviews
- Promote a customer-centric mindset across the company and align initiatives across cross-functional teams
what we're looking for
- You have 8+ years experience leading a team of CSMs or Retail Industry Consultants who work with enterprise clients
- You have 10+ years of client-facing experience in retail consulting, customer success management, or similar roles
- You have executive-level interpersonal, project management, and communication skills
- You've scaled a team in a fast growing B2B SaaS company or other similar organization
- You've executed win/win negotiation strategies to improve renewal value while enhancing customer relationships
- You've worked with enterprise accounts to identify and tackle challenging business problems
- You're comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- You have a BA/BS, MBA is a plus
- Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight, or other customer relationship management solutions is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Operations Manager - Washington, D.C.
LimeBike, Washington, D.C.
Operational Account Manager - Vietnam
Insider, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Manufacturing Engineer, New Product Introduction
Driver Operations Associate
Customer Success Project Associate
Digital Organizing Manager
Indivisible, Washington, DC