Who We Are
Narvar offers an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the “buy” button. More than 300 leading retailers worldwide–including Anthropologie, Bonobos, Nordstrom, and Sephora – use Narvar's shipment, tracking, returns, and analytics products to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences.
What we’re looking for
Narvar is looking for an innovative, action-oriented and results driven Director of Customer Success Management. You will grow and oversee a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) that manages the portfolio of our largest Enterprise and Strategic Accounts. Your team will work with client executives and senior leaders to provide relationship management, best practice consultation, issue resolution and proactive success program management. Your team will also be responsible for driving the renewal process and identifying opportunities for growth within their client portfolio. Success metrics include product adoption, advocacy, account health, NPS scores, and retention rates.
As a critical member of post-sale leadership team, you will be responsible for the CSM organization’s strategic direction, operational execution, and delivery against expected performance metrics. You will also use your insight and imagination to help us identify ways to optimize each step in the customer lifecycle and drive strong ROI for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of relationship management, analytical, and leadership development skills. You will have expertise working with executives at Enterprise clients, ideally in the retail industry. You will demonstrate extraordinary passion for getting the best outcomes for your clients and for building a scalable, high performing organization. Narvar’s customers include the most iconic retail brands in the world and they expect the highest level of professionalism, expertise and value.
- Manage a team of Customer Success Managers for our Enterprise and Strategic Account segments
- Lead your team to deliver outstanding experiences that drive strong renewals, upsells, adoption and references
- Optimize the end-to-end customer lifecycle with continuous improvement and industry best practices
- Create standardized playbooks and intervention activities for each point in the customer journey
- Partner with Sales to ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully
- Define goals, action plans and metrics for different customer tiers requiring different levels of customer touch
- Ensure that a clearly defined success plan is in place to expand product adoption and grow the relationship
- Drive new business growth by generating advocacy and customer references
- Identify upsell and growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Increase retention and revenue growth rates by conducting regular check-in calls, QBRs, and health checks
- Measure effectiveness of Customer Success programs through metrics, dashboards and operational reviews
- Ensure that account issues are resolved quickly by leveraging or escalating to resources from across Narvar
- Promote a customer-centric mindset across the company and align initiatives across cross-functional teams
- Recruit, mentor and inspire a world-class team of Customer Success Managers
- Execute win/win renewal negotiations to maximize contract value while protecting client relationships
- Develop industry leading processes and best practices for delivering Customer Success Management at Narvar
- 5+ years leading teams of CSMs or Retail Industry Consultants working with enterprise clients
- 8+ years of client facing experience in retail consulting, customer success management or similar roles
- Executive level interpersonal, project management, communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead VP-level discussions and conduct impactful and insightful business reviews
- Experience scaling a post-sales team in a fast growing B2B SaaS company or other similar organization
- Executed win/win negotiating strategies to maximize renewal value while enhancing customer relationships
- Experience working with demanding enterprise accounts to identify and solve challenging business problems
- Knowledge of one of the following domains is valued: Retail, E-Commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics
- Ability to influence Product, Success, Support and Sales teams to get things done for your clients
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management and prioritization skills
- Client facing skills that radiate enthusiasm, high energy, poise, confidence and professionalism
- Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight or other customer relationship management solutions is a plus
- BA/BS required. MBA is preferred.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.