Who We Are
Narvar offers an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the “buy” button. More than 300 leading retailers worldwide–including Anthropologie, Bonobos, Nordstrom, and Sephora – use Narvar's shipment, tracking, returns, and analytics products to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed individual to join the Narvar sales team.
You will need to become a Narvar product expert so you can speak and teach intelligently on the value and usage of each part of the Narvar post-purchase platform. You will also apply your domain expertise with customers in best practices discussions.
Our ideal candidate brings proven sales and sales enablement experience with enterprise customers. He/She is a self-starter, collaborative, and able to think on their feet with excellent communications and problem-solving skills. High judgment and attention to detail are a must.
- Map Narvar’s sales process with our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, process and tools are required by our sales force to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage in those processes
- Conduct an “inventory” of current skills, processes, knowledge and processes to and work with the sales leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development
- Development and management of a rolling 12 month Sales Enablement roadmap
- Development, delivery and training of effective sales playbooks by field sales role in tight collaboration with field sales (especially first-line managers), sales operations, education and product marketing.
- Help in the development of a first-line managers’ development program to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes and tools required to develop, mentor, coach and lead their sales teams effectively.
- Development of role-specific recurrent virtual and face-to-face sales training initiatives in tight collaboration with sales leadership
- Conduct analysis of sales productivity together with Sales Operations, establish metrics and objectives for sales enablement and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity
- Drive in a measurable way significant sales productivity increases
- Utilize and leverage sales technology tools (e.g. pipeline analysis within CRM) for reporting and benchmarking.
- Help in the selection and deployment of technologies to be used by the field-force to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Regularly spend time in the field with managers and reps to understand the “field reality” and build sales enablement deliverables to meet their needs.
- Build a team to ultimately manage 5+ direct reports
- Direct Field Sales and Field Sales Management experience and proven track record required (quota carrying)
- Experience implementing successful sales process/methodology/sales playbook initiatives
- Experience working cross-functionally and with third-party vendors to develop effective sales playbooks
- Experience building effective field sales on-boarding and sales training programs.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Ability to create and track metrics which demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Business Development Representative
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Townsquare Interactive, Billings, MT
Enterprise Account Executive
Tradeshift, Raleigh, North Carolina
Enterprise Account Executive
Senior Account Manager, Demand
Business Intelligence Internship (Customer Experience)
Formlabs, Berlin, Germany