Senior Technical Writer (Remote) - US/Canada
Narvar, Remote - North America (US/Canada)
Simplify the everyday lives of consumers.
Narvar is growing! We are hiring a Senior Technical Writer who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and has a strong content and technical writing background.
As a Senior Technical Writer, you will make it easy for our customers to onboard, integrate and use Narvar products with easy to grok and contextual documentation. You will help unlock internal and external developer productivity by providing engaging developer experience with content.
- Document new products, features, APIs.
- Document standards, guidelines, and best practices for engineers.
- Organize documentation and make it easily discoverable.
- Setup, maintain and measure content quality standards through curation and training.
- Write and edit knowledge center content used to communicate with external customers to resolve issues.
- Manage all aspects of the documentation process—from planning to content maintenance.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience with writing external and internal software documentation.
- Proven experience planning and delivering customer-focused documentation.
- Adept at communicating technical concepts clearly and precisely.
- Proficient in HTML, Markdown.
- Conversant with Unix & Git.
- Strong/ proven understanding of APIs (standards like OpenAPI), authentication standards (Oauth).
- Experience creating automated documentation tools.
- Ideally, you have both a technical background that enables easy interaction with software developers and a demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality technical documentation.
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.