Lead Business Intelligence Developer (Remote) - US/Canada
Narvar, Remote - North America
Simplify the everyday lives of consumers.
Narvar is Growing! We are looking for a Lead Business Intelligence Developer to lead the design, development and implementation of Narvar’s analytics, business intelligence initiatives and operations, driving the company towards a data first culture. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our BI pipelines and dashboards and will be working along-side our data engineers and core developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Developing, deploying, and maintaining BI interfaces. Those include query tools, data visualization and interactive dashboards, ad hoc reporting, and data modeling tools
- Leading our BI software development, deployment, and maintenance
- Work directly with our data engineers to guarantee data correctness
- Work with business users, product and customer success teams to set precise requirements for BI analytics, tooling and future software and make the right strategic decisions
- Enable large datasets and data volumes
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting of our BI solutions, including investigation of data issues and data validation
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in data analytics, systems engineering, or related field and/or minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Solid understanding of all the underlying infrastructure, including the understanding of data integration tools, ETL/ELT processes, data formatting, and warehouse data architecture
- Experience with various BI tools like Looker, Metabase etc.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with data and business analysis
- Strong SQL Skills
- Production experience supporting data analytics/data modeling projects
- Experience with Big Data warehouses like AWS Redshift or Google BigQuery
- Data Warehouse and ETL Development Experience
- Any related Certifications
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 650+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, together, we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.