Principal Product Manager (Remote) - US/Canada
Narvar, Remote - North America
Simplify the everyday lives of consumers.
Narvar is growing! We are hiring a Principal Product Manager to play a critical role in defining and executing the product vision. We’re looking for someone that is self-directed with a keen product design sense to build best-in-class products. You will be an integral part of a team that is helping drive the next wave of Narvar’s growth.
Day to Day
- Lead product strategy that sets us up for success as we continue to grow and scale
- Communicate product priorities and build consensus
- Assume leadership responsibilities as an accountable owner who is committed to the outcome regardless of the role or organizational boundaries
- Work with multiple teams to guide projects through development and bring high-quality products to life
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Communicate and prioritize complex problems into easily understood requirements
- Develop multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the needs of different audiences
- Partner with Marketing to launch new products and features
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success and Business Operations to keep a pulse on client needs and new feature adoption
- Collaborate with other product managers to ensure consistency and compatibility across all Narvar products
What we are looking for
- 7+ years of software product management working in hyper-growth startup environments and/or on SaaS products at enterprise companies
- Experience managing a portfolio of products
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong prioritization skills and the discipline to focus on high impact activities
- Experience working in Shipping, Supply Chain or Ecommerce space is a plus.
- Healthy balance of both analytical and creative thinking with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of clients as well as end users
- Track record of successful delivery of company-critical projects
- An action-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid
Tech Jobs For You
Elasticsearch - Senior Software Engineer - Analytics team
Elastic, Distributed, EMEA | Distributed, Canada
Senior Manager, Fraud & Safety Operations - Fraud Support
Robinhood, Denver, CO, or Westlake, TX, or Tempe, AZ