Director, Product Solutions (Remote) - US/Canada
Narvar, Remote - United States
Simplify the everyday lives of consumers.
Narvar is Growing! We're looking for a Director of Product Solutions to define, build, and oversee the Product Solutions function at Narvar. In this role, you’d need to understand the customer's use case and business objectives in order to map their needs to our product portfolio and product roadmap as well as architect technical approaches and recommend solution adoption roadmaps. You will be responsible for the team’s strategic direction, operational execution, and delivery against performance metrics. This is a highly cross-functional role that will require collaboration with all departments including sales, revenue operations, customer success, professional services, and engineering.
what you'll own
- Product Solutions Strategy: Defining content delivery strategies, including solutions, integrations, architecture, and technical best practices to reduce time to value and increase product adoption
- Demo Flow Definition: Define what good looks like in terms of demo flow and script in conjunction with the Sales & Marketing teams
- Manage Master Demo Environment: Manage the build out of a master demo environment ensuring that the environment leverages and showcases out of the box product and release specific feature
- Product Feedback: Manage sales, professional services and customer success feedback back into the product feedback log, both in terms of customer demo feedback and master demo environment build feedback
- Inputs to Roadmap: Ensure that customer feedback trends are handed off to the inbound product management functions
- Identify Sales Opportunities: Drive complex data analysis and technical deep dives to identify opportunities and develop new and innovative solutions
- Team Management: Hire, scale, and manage performance to drive employee development and maximize team retention
- Cross-Functional Leadership: Partner effectively with sales leaders to expand the sales pipeline and convert prospects to bookings. Collaborate with sales, product, and success teams to continuously find solutions and opportunities to better serve our customers in the market.
what we're looking for
- 3+ years of hiring and developing a team of high performing, passionate professionals
- You have 10+ years of Solution Architect, Technical Consultant, Outbound Product Management or similar role
- Strong technical skills and can roll up their sleeves to fix technical challenges if needed
- Expert problem-solving skills and enjoys untangling complex problems
- Knowledge and experience in the ecommerce domain preferred
- Passion for customer success and is tenacious about advising, coaching, and mentoring customers on our technology
- Experience managing multiple customers engagements at once
- Strives in fast-paced environments
- You're diplomatic, collaborative, and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid