Director, GTM Operations (Remote) - Atlanta, Georgia
Narvar, Remote - North America
Simplify the everyday lives of consumers.
Narvar is Growing! We're looking for an exceptionally motivated Director, GTM Operations Management in our journey to reimagine our tools and processes for our GTM teams. It’s the endeavor of our Revenue Operations team to become a truly customer-centric and focused organization that puts the voice and the needs of the customer(s) at the core of whatever we do. Working closely with our Go-To-Market leaders, and cross-functional stakeholders, you will focus on implementing scalable processes and tools to help drive productivity, and as well as the company’s growth. This role will also ensure long term stickiness and relevance, and extraction of ROI, from the tools & systems enhancements we make available to our global marketing and sales teams.
This is a role that requires a deep understanding of sales and marketing processes, exceptional analytical skills, bias toward action, strong collaboration and communication skills. It will directly impact the scalability of our Go-to-Market organization and the acceleration of Narvar’s growth to help achieve its vision and goals.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, Services, Marketing and IT to build in-depth knowledge of our business processes & Go-to-Market tech stack, to better leverage our current tools and identify key opportunities for improvements.
- Be a key part of rolling out our data strategy, and help us ensure that each part of the organization has access to the information they need in their role.
- Focus on enabling & measuring sales/marketing/CS productivity by way of ensuring that each tool available to them is optimized to reduce time away from core activities.
- Then ensure that the infrastructure & processes in place for our GTM teams are managed with the highest level of governance.
- Lead as a cross functional liaison to ideate scope and gather buy in; bring a strong knowledge of Sales and Marketing technology capabilities to advise when existing system functionality can be leveraged vs. custom build options
- Assist with project scoping & prioritization, and formulation of business cases, as needed.
- Manage risks, communicate project updates including timelines, risks, changes, and dependencies.
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years of prior experience in a similar (GTM Operations) role
- Strong understanding of marketing & sales methodologies, processes & project management
- Extensive experience with managing the GTM tech stack, comprising a mix of systems and tools in the space of marketing, sales & Customer Success
- Experience in rolling out technology programs in the sales, marketing, and Customer Success space, with an eye towards delivering the most robust & sustainable solution possible
- Ability to guide a team engaged in cross-functional needs assessment & intake, with a view towards up and downstream impact, from multiple stakeholders’ viewpoint.
- Excellent communication skills, coupled with intellectual curiosity to understand how things connect, and a drive to continually assess how things could be better and more streamlined and frictionless.
- Ability to view end to end flow at a high “process architect” level, while being able to identify where there’s a need to dive deeper.
- Proven ability to help teams sequence and prioritize requests to deliver an internal roadmap that sets clear expectations with stakeholders, and aligns the team to the company’s most critical business needs
- Experience in rolling out sales and marketing technology programs in the sales and marketing space, with an eye towards delivering the most robust & sustainable solution possible
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Tech Jobs For You
Staff Data Scientist (Applied Science), Education
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Redwood City, CA (Open to Remote)