Narvar is growing! We are hiring a Senior Technical Program Management. This is an exciting opportunity to own the challenge of setting the course for large company-wide initiatives, launching customer-facing products, and being involved in the delivery of these initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
This role calls for a strong, proactive lead TPM capable of autonomously driving cross-team programs. Qualified candidates have experience defining projects and features, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating large cross-functional projects and schedules, and delivering complex projects with accurate results at scale.
NOTE: We are currently hiring for multiple openings that span across numerous teams and at varying levels. With your application, you will be considered across the spectrum of our openings where we’ll look to engage and understand your interests, qualifications, and expectations to align best with our current opportunities. We look forward to engaging you in our process!
We are a remote/distributed company and you would be working 100% remotely.
- Lead complex cross-team projects (like: Cloud Migration).
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Engineering, Science, Economics, Statistics, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience in a product focused company.
- Strong customer empathy, sound judgement (balancing short and long term business needs, trading off between costs, risk and benefits) and obsession with quality, reliability & correctness.
- You have a track record of program management during all phases of software development from kick-off to delivery.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, building strong relationships with stakeholders and teams around the organization.
- You can drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Experience operating autonomously and leading large-scale efforts across multiple teams and functions, with stakeholders in different disciplines across time zones.
- Exceptional critical thinking & analytical skills and the ability to make informed & fast decisions related to technology solution design and direction. Demonstrated experience of 'owning' and driving data driven decisions (data analysis skills are key for this role).
- Ability to engage in technical discussions with engineering and operational teams and making technology related product decisions.
- Engineering background and capability to build small tools to automate the mundane and repetitive tasks.
- Previous startup experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with customer facing API documentation (working with a Technical Writer).
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey and that's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 1200+ other brands. Through the pandemic we have pivoted and embraced a fully remote workforce where together we've served over 500 million consumers worldwide, processing 8+ billion orders last year alone over 40+ countries and across 50+ languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate our wins. We’ve been recognized by Fast Company numerous times as one of the most innovative companies in the world – for social good to logistics optimization. You can feel good knowing you’re working towards changing the world! Join us on our mission.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.