Narvar is growing! Our Customer Operations team is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to help us drive ongoing analytics related to core KPIs and priority initiatives across our Customer teams.
This role will report to the Head of Customer Operations, and support Customer Success, Customer Support, and Professional Services. The role will also require collaboration with cross-functional teams such as Finance, Sales, and Product.
- Conduct thorough analysis and present data-driven insights that tell a “story” with appropriate data visualizations
- Work closely with Customer teams in solving complex challenges driving key operational metrics
- Evolve, or design, build and maintain reporting tools, models, and dashboards that uncover opportunities and drive strategic decision-making
- Develop and standardize analytical methodologies to improve our team’s operational processes
- Ensure data integrity and partner with appropriate cross-functional teams to problem solve any data discrepancies or gaps
- Provide ongoing operational support and one-off data pull requests for initiatives across the Customer teams
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years of work experience in data analytics, management consulting, or another quantitative role
- Data-driven, detail-oriented individual who is passionate about uncovering the true drivers of a business
- Analytical mindset with demonstrated ability to work through complex, ambiguous problems using data
- Ability to translate data into a clear story with key insights; presents data in a clear and concise manner, both written and orally
- Self-motivated, curious, and rapid learner who is comfortable working in ambiguity
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with a cross-functional team, and be “the voice” of Customer analytics in a group setting
- Skilled in the use of: Salesforce, Google Sheets, Google Slides
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and presentation skills
- SAAS, B2B experience a plus
- Previous startup experience strongly preferred
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Lifelong customers aren’t born by accident. In the world of retail, it’s all sunshine until the customer clicks “buy.” After that, the romance is gone, replaced with a maze of customer service phone trees and shipping headaches. We see a better way by empowering retailers to champion their customers at every step of the journey. Taking care of people after they’ve bought your product isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s how you build trust and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
Want to learn more about Narvar? Visit Narvar's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.