Warehouse Worker (Set Lighting and Grip)
NBCUniversal, Albuquerque, NM
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Properly test and stage outgoing equipment before it is loaded into truck regardless if there is a production crew present or not.
- Properly download and double check equipment as it returns from rental.
- Notify any unsafe condition to immediate supervisor or safety committee members, as well as any injury or accident in the workplace immediately after it happens.
- Maintain work areas in a clean/organized manner and free of any hazardous conditions.
- Coordinate with Business Manager and Rental Agents with the day to day events that occur when loading and downloading including short list updates, stock checks and proper delegation of sub-rentals.
- Provide and communicate any changes made by the crew or paperwork details.
- Properly tag all B.O. (burned out) equipment. Properly stage it so that B.O. equipment does not end up on the shelves and so customers are properly charged.
- Assist peer warehouse workers and rental agents in resolving outstanding issues.
- Assist drivers with incoming and outgoing loads.
- Work directly with customers/crew
• Ability to lift, push, pull 50 Ibs of weight
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing timing of production schedules
• Minimum 1 year experience in the Film/Television industry
• Some knowledge of the production equipment rental process.
• Ability to work in a team environment in a helpful and positive demeanor
• Projects a positive attitude and/or enthusiasm for the job, program and respect to others.
• Consistently exhibits a quest for excellence, striving to constantly improve and develop more efficient systems that produce an elevated level of service
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.