NBCUniversal, Dallas - Fort Worth, TX
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
* Coordinate technology project efforts across NBC Universal Owned Television Stations Group
* Maintain an awareness and communication of division and corporate initiatives
* Manage multi-business technology initiatives
* Manage large scale facility upgrades or rebuilds (technology focus)
* Coordination for minor and major projects
* Facilitate project management communication across the businesses leadership and technology teams
* Lead project management methodologies and design efforts across the group
* Gather and analyze data to identify trends and for potential improvements
* Work with NBCUNI businesses on cross-divisional technology & operations initiatives
* Share project management best-practices across all business units
B.S. degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Engineering or related field strongly preferred (relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of formal education)
Minimum 5 years’ experience leading complex project builds with proven performance to achieve documented completion of projects.
Strong inclination towards documentation to accompany project planning and tracking
IT and software project management experience preferred
Prior experience working in a broadcast centric environment preferred
Expertise working on a team with motivated cross-functional individuals focused on a common goal of delivering cutting edge solutions to meet aggressive business demands in an ever changing environment to achieve on-time and on budget completion of projects.
PMP Certified or equivalent experience
Strong communication skills
Solid documentation experience with Visio, Word, Excel, MS Project or related applications
Ambitious and goal oriented, with initiative to work until job is complete.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.