Change & Release Manager, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
NBCUniversal, Stamford, CT
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
The Change & Release Manager will be part of the Reliability & Performance team and will be responsible for managing the change and release process for the Direct-to-Consumer businesses client applications and related software services. The Manager will oversee the Change Advisory Board, working with delivery teams and the Operations PMO to ensure that all system changes are scheduled and approved before implementation. The Manager will also have responsibility for managing all of the Direct-to-Consumer business’s app store accounts for all platforms on which the application is available.
- Run the Change Advisory Board, working with delivery teams and key stakeholders to ensure that all changes are reviewed and approved prior to execution
- Manage all app store accounts for the Direct-to-Consumer applications, including application submission and release in coordination with the delivery team and Digital Operations PMO.
- Providing weekly and monthly executive level reports summarizing completed and upcoming system changes
- Generating weekly download and trend analysis reports for all app store accounts
- Coordinate and manage change freezes, assess risk of submitted changes
- Work with app store contacts to ensure that applications remain compliant with policies
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a change management role
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or a relevant field
- Experience managing app store accounts, particularly for OTT applications
- Expertise with Service Now or similar ITIL tool
- Experience with a digital media direct-to-consumer business highly preferred
- ITIL certification a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical colleagues and executives
- Ability to understand large complex software systems and their interdependencies
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Help the world share their story
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Principal Site Reliability Engineer, Workplace Technology
NBCUniversal, Centennial - Colorado, Chicago - Illinois, Englewood Clif...
Enjoy, New Jersey, NJ