NBCUniversal, Orlando, FL
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
- Lead strategic, enterprise-scale, complex program(s) to transform key cyber capabilities at NBCUniversal
- Collaborate with stakeholders to strategically shape program(s); lead execution with strong executive presence
- Lead program team to:
- Facilitate requirements, architecture and design, and Concept of Operations
- Build thoughtful deployment approach to introduce new capabilities across the enterprise
- Manage stakeholder communication plan
- Develop analytics and reporting to enable informed risk reduction
- Drive program lifecycle rhythms, schedule, and deliverables. Identify and mitigate challenges, track and drive closure for action items
- Lead Program Review updates, prepare Monthly Ops Review material, and metrics for Senior Leadership
- Manage program plan, align resources, communicate status, highlight risks and options
- Ability to help shape answers to technical challenges
- Escalate project issues, manage expectations, and propose creative solutions
- Host recurring and ad hoc meetings to review progress, deliverables, and drive decisions
- Integrate and align with all peer organizations (Global Network Services, Platforms, Engineering & Architecture, Business Area ISOs, etc.)
- Coordinate all aspects of testing (functional, performance, QA, UAT, etc).
- Manage program financials; approved, actuals, forecast.
- Build effective, highly collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across multiple disciplines
- Recruit program advocates across the organization (internal and external to Cyber Security) to ensure successful implementation and adoption of technology solutions
- Work closely with stakeholders to manage user experience, understand and prioritize requirements, conduct training, perform demos, create documentation
- Strong sense of commitment, urgency, and sound business sense
- Careful listener with the confidence to make crisp and tough decisions about difficult issues; natural propensity to make others feel like their view points and perspectives are adequately considered
•Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required; major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management, or related field preferred
•5+ years of work experience working with large scale program / project management
•Technical and knowledgeable about Cyber Security
•Strong project management skills and ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams, vendors, and stakeholder groups.
•PMP and/or Scrum Master Certification (nice to have), with deep understanding of Project Management Methodologies, including Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall
•Experience developing project schedules, managing team resources, creating work breakdown structures, estimating size and effort for new development projects, as well as develop detailed requirements for these projects.
•Understanding of project management tools, processes, and strategic planning.
•Smartsheet (nice to have) and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) skills
•Strong oral and written communication skills, with excellent presentation and facilitation skills
•Must have practical experience with managing technology projects and be familiar with software development methodologies.
•Ability to prioritize effectively, think independently and problem solve to ensure all projects are completed in an effective and timely manner
•Results-oriented with a history of problem resolution
•Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
•Ability to manage a high volume of details with excellent accuracy
•Effectively handle sensitive and confidential matters
•Always provide positive solutions to the problem. Strong sense of ownership
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.
Jobs You May Like
US Field Medical - Medical Science Liaison (MSL), Gene Therapy...
Bluebird Bio, New York, United States