Service Desk Knowledge and Platform Lead
NBCUniversal, Centennial - Colorado, Chicago - Illinois, Englewood Cliffs - New Jersey, Miami - Florida, New York - New York, Orlando - Florida, Philadelphia - Pennsylvania, Remote, Stamford - Connecticut, Universal City - California,
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
The Knowledge and Platform lead is a key role within the Service Desk operational management team. This role is responsible for all aspects of the Knowledge Management Process as it pertains to the Global Service Desk.
Here you will:
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts, project delivery groups and other support teams in order to distill required technical and working practice knowledge into succinct articles for use by Tech Line analysts and end users.
- Design the format of Knowledge Base articles, ensuring their usefulness via measurement and data while ensuring that the relevant information is easy to find for every Tech Line interaction.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring the maintenance and development of all core technical platforms to align with strategic goals and fulfil operational needs.
This role must be a subject matter expert in the core tools and work hard to develop knowledge that will aid the continual improvement of the service. The platforms include but are not limited to, ServiceNow, Amazon Connect and Bomgar.
YOUR DAY TO DAY:
- Creating, updating, reviewing and publishing knowledge articles within the KB
- Driving new and useful knowledge into the user-facing environment
- Ensure the adherence of the Service Desk team to all required knowledge governance standards
- Handle escalations from customers and leadership alike
- Serve as an escalation point for the Service Desk analysts and leads, provide training and liaise with other key internal support groups
- Prepare internal reports as required by the management team
- Partner with other technology and business teams to keep ahead of company changes
- Ensure the availability and operation of core platforms
- Manage access to core platforms and provide necessary analytics
- Innovate on knowledge management and platform usage
- Partner with internal stake holders on key strategic points
- Coordinate projects related to the knowledge and platform space
- Promote the Service desk, new technologies and enhanced services
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You are passionate about knowledge management, self-service & service delivery
- You enjoy working as part of a team and are also self-motivated
- You’re detail oriented and ensure accuracy in all that you do
- You’re an innovator and enjoy coming up with new ideas
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Oakland, CA