Architect, Identity and Access Management
NBCUniversal, Universal City, CA
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
- Lead the collection of business requirements and the design / development of Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions (currently, Microsoft Azure, Pingfederate, CA Siteminder, Duo, IDDataWeb,)
- Responsible for technical project management, architecture design, physical design and technology strategy for Access Management solutions.
- Serve as key member of the Access Management implementation team, providing leadership in detailed design architecture and implementation analysis that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology.
- Develop multi-generation roadmaps within the Access Management space.
- Responsible for managing technical resources as necessary.
- Manage schedules and plans to ensure timely completion of project deadlines.
- Partner with other IAM architects and initiatives.
- Coordinate communications with internal and external teams.
- Participate in business process evaluation/improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, system design, software / hardware applicability studies and system implementation and executes projects based on these activities.
- Provide input into the technology plans for the organization and ensure that plans for their assigned applications integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure.
- Assist or lead in the definition of systems solutions to functional problems, conforming to established system architecture standards and practices.
- Provides issue resolution and L3 support as required.
- Ensures successful transition of project deliverables to support / maintenance /operations teams.
•Minimum of 7 years’ experience with Access Management technologies including Microsoft Azure, PingFederate, MFA, and CA Siteminder
•Solid understanding of Identity Management (IDM), Single Sign On (SSO) and security concepts.
•Advanced level knowledge of Pingfederate and CA SiteMinder vR12
•Provisioning platforms - SPML, SAML, LDAP, SCIM, RadiantLogic, UnboundID, PingFederate, Java, Oracle, SQL, Active Directory, CA SiteMinder.
•Demonstrate an understanding of Identity and Access Management business processes.
•4-year degree in Computer Science, other technical field, or 4+ years of IT experience preferred.
•Knowledge & some experience with Java / JSP coding
•User Interface Design experience.
•Knowledge of performance tuning tools.
•At least 2 years broader Cyber Security experience in fields such as application security, infrastructure management, or related f Security technologies.
•Understanding of virtual and meta directory technologies.
•Experience with Web applications servers, XML, SOAP, and web services.
•Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities.
•Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
•Strong communication / leadership skills.
•Experience in designing, implementing and architecting global, large-scale applications, which span. multiple businesses (B2B or B2C) that meet complex business unit requirements, and preferably in complex enterprise environments.
•Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
•Experience working with vendors to carry out proof of concepts and design discussions.
•Experience presenting solutions and research to stakeholders.
•Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint.
•Strong analytical skills – strong problem-solving skills, communicates in a clear and concise manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve.
•Change oriented – actively generates process improvements; supports and drives change and confronts.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price
Jobs You May Like
Family Medicine Physician
Heal, Brooklyn, New York