Studio Engineer – Stamford Media Center
NBCUniversal, Stamford, CT
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
These systems include but are not limited to—
Sony HDC-3500 and HDC-2550 4K/HD Cameras with Canon Lens
Sony MVS 7000X switcher
Evertz EQX and EMR routers & MVP multi-viewer
Evertz terminal equipment including sync gens, DAs, format converters etc.
Chyron graphics to include Lyric and Adobe CC.
EVS IP Director/XT Access/XS Servers and Avid Airspeed recorders
RTS ADAM intercom & Riedel Bolero Wireless Intercom Systems
SSL C100 & Yamaha M7CL audio consoles
Sennheiser and Shure Wireless Microphones
Sony PDW-F1600 Recorders
Streaming Encoders and Decoders
Unilumin LED Monitor wall and Avid/Orad Maestro Video Processor
Knowledge of Avid Workflow utilizing Interplay, Nexis/ISIS 7000, Media Composer, SGL FlashNet and Spectra Logic T380 LTO Tape Library.
Avid ACSR and IT/Networking experience a plus but not required.
• The applicant must have a thorough knowledge of broadcast engineering, IT systems and TV production with at least 10+ years of experience.
• Proven ability to read and understand system signal flow diagrams for television control room, studio facilities and post production workflows.
• Applicant must be able to troubleshoot and repair equipment to the board level.
• Experience in mobile units is a plus.
• The applicant must be able to interface with producers, directors and editors involved in the shows.
• The applicant will be the primary contact for all technical requirements for studio productions.
• Applicant must be willing to work different shifts to cover studio production schedule.
• Applicant must be Team player with great interpersonal skills.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.