NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Collaborate and develop solutions in a variety of areas including, but not limited to Service Portal, Change, Problem, Incident, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Release / SDLC, Asset Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Project, CMS, Mobility, Orchestration and Reporting.
- Collaborate with team members to scope, and design solutions to documented business and technical needs.
- Design and develop / configure workflows, forms, scripts and underlying logic
- Contribute to developing a Quality Assurance strategy, with solutions for unit, regression, and acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with DevOps and related engineering teams to design a code integration/test/deployment pipeline
- Inform code management, authoring, and quality standards inclusive of branching, and pull request workflows.
- Participate in and support ServiceNow version upgrades. Install, test and take new applications live in ServiceNow.
- Offer technical solutions to address complex requirements. Evaluate alternate solutions, identify the best option and implement the solution.
- Create helpful comments and documentation to support a sustainable development practice
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and remedy identified system issues.
- Provide on-call support when Production issues occur.
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area. In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, extensive familiarity with the field’s concepts, practices and procedures is required.
•3+ years of ServiceNow development / implementation / administrative experience
•Experience developing applications on the ServiceNow platform and related technology (App Creator, Studio, ES5/ECMAScript, related client and server API’s)
•Strong grounding in fundamentals of web application development (identity, security, etc).
•Experience working with structured data, schema, and databases
•Experience integrating internal and external (SaaS based) applications.
•Exposure to Identity Management and Single Sign on/Active Directory integrations.
•Experience with Agile and SCRUM software development approaches
•Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
•Ability to understand complex business needs and adapt appropriately.
•Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies applicable to the ServiceNow platform.
•Certified ServiceNow Developer, Administrator or Implementation Specialist
•Experience with Infrastructure Automation and DevOps practices
•Comfortable leading in both technical and organizational contexts
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!