Client Support Specialist
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
- Offering exceptional customer service by speaking directly to golf course operators that use our proprietary software.
- Remote connect to customer PC’s to provide training sessions, installation of software, and/or identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Technical responsibilities include port forwarding, resolving IP conflicts, tablet configurations, and running basic SQL queries.
- Consulting clients how to best utilize out software to maximize revenue and improve business efficiency.
- Serving as a valued partner by establishing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Escalate issues to Golf Business Support Manager, assisting and assuring solutions are implemented
- Document installation information in Salesforce
- Show initiative by making product suggestion or noting improvements in internal processes
- Tech-savvy with a working knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office Suite, and a solid understanding of networking, TCP/IP and LAN functionalities.
- One year in a help desk environment or three years in a customer service environment
- Ability to rapidly learn our software and demonstrate competence with new technologies/software applications.
- High energy and engaging personality with patience for all levels of technology users required
Additional Job Requirements
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field
- Owner of one of more of the following IT certifications: A+, Network+, MTA or higher.
- Prior experience with EZLinks software or supporting central reservation/point of sale software.
- Familiarity with SalesForce.com strongly desired
- Knowledge of golf preferred, previous experience with golf and technology products strongly desired
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills a plus
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.