DreamWorks Technology - Supervisor, Strategic Alliances
NBCUniversal, Glendale, California
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The role and primary responsibility of the Strategic Alliances Supervisor is to oversee all aspects of partnership communications and events that illustrate the history, culture, franchise properties, industry innovations and corporate strategy of DreamWorks Animation and its affiliates to local and global audiences, customers and partners.
Collaborate with account managers and Strategic Alliance leadership to research, create, construct and develop all aspects of partnership communication materials
- Alliance communications materials - press releases, articles, case studies, public-facing quotes and blurbs, feature film and partner technology backgrounders, executive event abstracts and copy, executive Q&A, partner video script messaging, surveys and questionnaires
- Studio communications materials - executive presentation messaging and imagery, public-facing technology articles, emerging tech and executive briefs for internal use
- Create, organize, update, approve, deliver and secure all presentation materials
- Review, edit and provide feedback to copy submitted by strategic partners
- Gather and approve imagery usage for various technology partner requests
- Responsible for obtaining approvals for public use of media from studio departments
- Responsible for co-creation of select media content (video & photo production, presentation slides, imagery)
- Strategize with key technology personnel and cross functional teams on strategic alliance messaging, and collaborate on editing, review and approval of related enterprise marketing collateral to ensure communication balance among alliance partners
- Provide senior Strategic Alliances staff with research and documentation support
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Production staff to affirm support of departmental requests
- Absorb, retain and effectively communicate the Studio’s use and co-invention of products, services and joint engineering solutions developed on behalf of the alliances
- Build and maintain strong and knowledgeable relationships and collaborate effectively with all internal and partner stakeholders to foster and ensure alliance and campaign success
- Routinely sync with Strategic Alliances and Animation Technology executives, managers, supervisors, coordinators and administrators
Plan and supervise logistics for online and in-person executive engagements, corporate meetings, screenings, promotional partner activities, and receptions
- Online - Coordinate with partner representatives, vendors, studio and Strategic Alliance team on participant and executive scheduling, A/V and the organization and delivery of supportive materials
In-Person (when appropriate) - Oversee all onsite logistics including scheduling, transportation, A/V and delivery of supportive materials
- Organize all technology showcases and executive show flows
- Lead all logistics for on-site and off-site partnership screenings
- Lead studio tours that communicate the history, culture, franchise properties and innovations of DreamWorks Animation and its affiliates
- Lead technology showcases for on-site partnership engagements when necessary
- Create events/showcase agendas
- Reserve all artists and engineers needed for event/showcase
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 2+ years of relevant industry experience preferred
• Experience in creating clear, effective communications and B2B marketing campaigns
• Polished and proven executive-level communication skills (verbal and non-verbal)
• Functioning ability to create visual collateral utilizing PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Marketing/Events preferred
• Ability to create clear, effective external technology communications plans; technology marketing campaigns, and joint marketing campaigns with multiple technology companies
• Proven design experience (original presentation slide creation)
• Ability to absorb, retain and effectively communicate technology messaging for varied audiences.
• Highly developed organizational and analytical skills with ability to multitask and strong problem-solve
• Mastery of the English language with crisp, clear verbal communication skills in-person and across phone and video platforms
• Heightened attention to detail in verbal, non-verbal, written and in-person communication and collaboration
• Keen ability to collaborate with team members
• Possesses positive attitude, ambition, willingness to learn processes and develop skills within department
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate successfully across diverse organizations and personnel
• Possesses public speaking experience, particularly as it pertains to general technology and enterprise messaging
• Demonstrated accountability and ownership over duties
• Possess the highest level of personal and professional integrity and quality standard
• Global perspective and ability to build bridges with key leaders and personnel at all levels
• Working knowledge of animation industry trends, players, and basic CG animation production process preferred
• Proficiency of software applications including: FileMaker Pro, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Google & Microsoft suites
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Jobs You May Like
Communication, Media and Technology Security Senior Manager - ...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA