Senior ServiceNow Developer
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Lead the development and configuration of a variety of areas including, but not limited to Service Portal, Service Catalog, Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Release / SDLC, Asset Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Project, Time Cards, Mobility, Reporting and Performance Analytics
- Collaborate with a global team to scope and design solutions for documented business and technical needs, with an emphasis on / preference for minimizing customization
- Offer technical solutions to address complex requirements. Evaluate alternate solutions, identify the best option and implement the solution.
- Design, develop and configure workflows, forms, scripts and underlying logic using SCRUM / Agile methodologies
- Formulate and implement a Quality Assurance strategy, with solutions for unit, system integration, regression and user acceptance testing
- Develop architecture, design and coding standards for the development teams to follow. Participate / conduct code walkthroughs
- Lead ServiceNow version and patch upgrades
- Lead the evaluation and rollout of new applications and solutions in ServiceNow
- Build the technical framework to support distributed development on the platform
- Design and rollout a DevOps framework to accelerate development and rollout of solutions on the ServiceNow Platform
- Lead Automation efforts on the platform
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and remedy identified system issues
- Provide on-call support when Production issues occur
- Coach and oversee the activities of ServiceNow Support and Development resources based offshore
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
File hosting service
Jobs You May Like
Communication, Media and Technology Security Senior Manager - ...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA