ServiceNow Scrum Master
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer’s requirements and assist the project team in applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of ServiceNow to help design optimal solutions that support the business processes that meet or exceed functional requirements
- Participate as a domain expert in customer-facing meetings to facilitate discussions regarding ServiceNow initiatives
- Assist the technical team in translating application functionality into application architecture and the production of business functionality requirements
- Create Wireframes / Mockups for the user stories and review them with customers and gather feedback
- Document workflows, processes and results of business analysis
- List out risks and constraints in relation to identified requirements
- Breakdown the application roadmap into epics and decompose into user stories and acceptance criteria
- Assist and lead test plan development and execution. Perform functional test on each story configured.
- Assist in quality management reviews and ensures that all business and design requirements are met
- Assist, develop and deliver end-user training
- Support Organizational Change Management (OCM) efforts by providing information on the “to be” solution
- Develop strong internal relationships with key stakeholders and subject-matter experts across the organization
- Serve as the thought leader to help define business processes, system usage, behavior and information requirement needs
- Decompose business problems quickly and determine the root cause and provide solution alternatives
- Assist in the development of automated tests in ServiceNow
- Work with stakeholders and the project team to prioritize the backlog and plan
- Serve as Scrum Master and drive Agile best practices within the development community and stakeholders
- Provide status reports across products/programs detailing current progress, blockers, issues, and other relevant details to stakeholders
- Schedule and facilitate all ceremonies, promptly publish meeting notes, and actively ensure action items are completed
- Maintain ServiceNow Agile or Jira to track user stories, sprint progress, and longer-term roadmaps; utilize MS Teams for any team documentation
- Handle all ‘Blocking and Tackling’ of distractions to development teams, as well as address and resolve blockers as they arise
- Responsible for leading the team(s) in adhering to Agile and Kanban processes/activities
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.