Sr. UI/UX Designer
NBCUniversal, Orlando, Florida
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
• 5+ years of experience as UX|UI Designer or Interaction Designer within a consumer facing organization or digital agency
• 2+ years of experience working with multi-platform, living room and mobile apps
• Expert knowledge of Sketch & Adobe Creative Suite required
• Experience in iOS, tvOS and Android Platforms is preferred
• Knowledge of additional platforms (OTT, Roku, Samsung, Xbox, Amazon Fire), UX guidelines, design language and interface design is beneficial
• Working experience with Invision, Principle, After Effects or related prototype software is important
• Enjoys solving complex problems and is passionate about personal growth
• Communicates effectively with peers and management
• Critical eye for detail and an in depth understanding of users’ needs
• Exceptional ability to communicate ideas through information & presentations
• Experience with variety of user research techniques including user testing is a plus
• A strong portfolio showcasing broad range of UX/UI and IXD are a MUST
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
GolfNow, a division of Golf Channel is a leading-edge sports technology company that provides the internet’s largest online tee time reservation service. Using cutting-edge technology, GolfNow provides ways for golfers to stay connected to their favorite golf courses and tee times on multiple platforms.
As a partner to golf courses, GolfNow provides turnkey solutions to their operations (www.golfnowsolutions.com) with the main areas of focus on:
• Online marketing and distribution of tee times
• Web hosting, development and customer management solutions
• Revenue optimization, database expansion and other course products
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Manager (Front End)
Classy, AZ, CA, CO, FL, IN, KS, MT, NV, OR, UT, VA, WI, GA, TX, N...