Senior Analyst, Awareness
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
This individual is responsible for innovating and developing educational campaigns regarding Cyber threat landscape (i.e. phishing) and our Cyber programs.
This individual will be a part of a dynamic team of creative threat researchers focused on finding malicious threats, understanding how we can efficiently protect against them, and using that knowledge to improve our Company’s overall security posture.
- Develop strategy, goals, and objectives for information security training, and awareness program which communicates NBCUniversal security policies and standards and meets all corporate compliance requirements.
- Develop and execute global and targeted security awareness campaigns leveraging various channels for effective delivery
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders (BAISOs, cyber leadership, Cyber service owners) throughout the organization to understand risks and business objectives.
- Ability to form complex ‘communications / messages’ in a simple, clear and concise manner to the various communities within our organization.
- Evaluate effectiveness of existing information security training, education, and awareness program/activities.
- Create and maintain metrics framework to effectively measure engagement, behavior, and impact.
- Project management experience, the ability to plan, manage and maintain a complex, organization wide program over the longer term.
- Ensure end user communities understand and continually apply the required behavioral change necessary to reduce the ‘human factors’ risk.
- Understanding of the concepts of information risks and the different elements that make up risk. In addition, have at a minimum a basic understanding of the different concepts of information security.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
•3 - 5 years of experience in Information Technology Training and Awareness
•Cyber Security experience a plus
•Expert in developing executive level presentations and campaigns
•Experience working in a global team, and working in a global virtual environment
•Strong English language skills are required – written and verbal
•Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
•Good time management, organizational, and decision-making skills
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, MS Project or related applications
•Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.