Act Two Program
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
At NBCU, we appreciate the skills you can offer, the diverse perspective you can provide, and the contributions you will make. We understand that while careers may pause, talent doesn’t. Our Act Two program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, gain new experience and get professional development support through our partnership with Path Forward. As an Act Two consultant, you will work on a six month project within an assigned area including but not limited to areas listed below:
Software/application development, systems engineering, dashboard creation & maintenance, reporting, technical infrastructure (virtualized platforms), machine learning, technical project management, data analytics, cyber security, operations, and more.
Departments for placement:
- Enterprise Applications
- Enterprise Architecture
- Information Security
- News Technology
- Sports Technology
- Cable Entertainment Technology
- Enterprise Technology Business Engagement
- Sales Research & Analytics Technology
- Global Network Service
- Global Media Operations
- Studio Operations – Business Quality
- Cyber Security
•5+ years of experience in technology, engineering, data analytics/data science or related technical fields
• Has taken at least 2 years away from the paid workforce (in an office/ corporate environment) to focus on caregiving
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in either New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• BS in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or related technical degree (or related experience, including military experience)
• Technical certifications: programming, data analytics, web /app development, machine learning
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.