Act Two Program - PMO Director, Enterprise Applications
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
At NBCU, we appreciate the skills you can offer, the diverse perspective you can provide, and the contributions you will make. We understand that while careers may pause, talent doesn’t. Our Act Two program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, gain new experience and get professional development support through our partnership with Path Forward.
Do you have a passion for supporting business transformation?
Be part of a team that’s core to delivering today, to enable NBCU's business evolution in a fast-changing media and entertainment market.
In this role you’ll lead the program office within Enterprise Applications consisting of a team of project/program managers who are responsible for the IT deliverables that enable NBCU value generation by partnering with business functions on strategic initiatives to include, but not limited to:
- SAP Platform Expansion/Modernization
- Finance transformation
- Procure to pay automation
- Application migration to the cloud
- Collaborating closely with the CIO of Enterprise Applications
- Drive strategic cross-functional planning of key initiatives by closely partnering with Project Sponsors, Project Managers, Product Managers, and Engineering Leads to develop program plans including roadmaps, dependency analysis and identification, and resource plans
- Establish and manage project intake requests, ROI and reviews with management
- Own and ensure leverage of core program management processes and stage gate discipline (agile & waterfall) across all EA programs and projects appropriately
- Maintain master program schedule/milestones of Enterprise applications programs and projects
- Partner with various Operations & Technology Groups (CyberSecurity, Engineering, Workgroup Collaboration, etc) to ensure all integrated projects and governance checks and balances are in place
- Oversee the PMO process and ensures that information concerning programs (e.g., deliverables, risks, issues) passes to and from internal teams, stakeholders and management.
- Facilitate the Enterprise Applications monthly program review (MPR) to ensure portfolio is well understood, on track, and actioned for success
- Seeks to improve the consistency, predictability and efficiency of the organization’s program/project delivery capability
- Provides leadership in best practices and is highly customer value-focused
- Manage, mentor and lead a team of project/program managers
- Owns executive status updates, report outs and risk documentation collected from all teams
- Manage portfolio of program risks and mitigation plans
- Ensure groups strategy, priorities and projects are being delivered on time and on budget
• Strong leadership and mentorship skills
• Excellent interpersonal demeanor
• Persuasive written and verbal communication
• Financial acumen
• High level of organization
• Problem solving skills
• Works well under pressure
• Strong sense of ownership
• Detailed orientated and self-starter
• Leadership experienced in building an impactful PMO
• Program/Project Management experience
• Driving complex ERP/SAP solutions
• Demonstrated teamwork capabilities
• Project Planning + Portfolio Management experience
• End to end project implementation experience
• Adept at Program/Project and Change management
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior management, stakeholders and team members
• Driver of business transformation
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Experience within Media & Entertainment industry
• Program/Project Management experience with converging legacy systems to SAP S/4, Hana, etc.
• Experience with Finance, HR, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Legal Technology Solutions/Implementation, M365, ServiceNow, Jira / Confluence, Project online, Smartsheets
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
See jobs at Bluecore