Act Two Program - Service Delivery/Tech Line Analyst
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
At NBCU, we appreciate the skills you can offer, the diverse perspective you can provide, and the contributions you will make. We understand that while careers may pause, talent doesn’t. Our Act Two program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, gain new experience and get professional development support through our partnership with Path Forward.
This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of the NBCU's Global Service Delivery Team, Tech Line. Here you'll be the first point of contact for NBCU employees and partners who require technical support. This crucial role requires a high level of customer service to ensure best in class client satisfaction targets are both maintained and exceeded. In this technical role you'll support and acquire expert knowledge of our core NBCU IT landscape. This role will have both onsite and remote options and will report to the Tech Line Manager with day to day operational management support coming from Tech Leads.
- Be able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks concurrently
- Have organizational and time management skills
- Be self-starters, excited about technology
- Find answers to resolve complex technical issues
- Providing first line of contact to NBCU employees for IT issues via over the phone, via chat, email and ServiceNow tickets
- Break Fix support of IT issues
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Understand Team targets and deliver to them
- Identify process improvement opportunities and feedback to the management team
- Collaborate where required on service improvement plans and operational projects
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- An excellent communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Someone who genuinely puts their customer first
- A team player who acts in the interest of all
- A passionate and motivated individual
• Experience with common technologies including Windows, OSX, Office 365, AD , mobile etc
• Relevant IT support experience
• Awareness of ITIL fundamentals
• Relevant experience of performing and managing to clearly defined SLA targets
• Passionate about technology
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
The best bed for better sleep