Senior Analyst, Compliance & Continuity
NBCUniversal, New York, New York
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Specific duties include:
Compliance and Auditing
- Supporting SOX, CCPA, and general compliance efforts for the Ad Sales organization
- Facilitating audit interviews, tests and discussions with business, technology partners and auditors
- Keeping current on new/revised compliance policies, educating business/technology partners and coordinating implementation
- Supporting, executing, and documenting Disaster Recovery efforts following NBCU standards
- Facilitating periodic user and infrastructure access reviews adhering to corporate compliance requirements
- Partnering with product/engineering teams to ensure new/existing applications adhere to compliance and continuity requirements
- Designing and implementing solutions to improve upon the efficiency of compliance and continuity efforts
- Ensuring application requests are completed and documented properly for SOX compliance
- Performing internal audits to proactively identify issues and help improve team performance, processes, and tools
- Communicating user provisioning/de-provisioning metrics to management
- Detailed documentation of compliance and continuity activities, such as application provisioning/de-provisioning, user account reviews, CCPA, disaster recovery, etc.
•Bachelor's degree or equivalent
•Minimum 3 years of experience in IT Governance, Risk and/or Compliance functions
•Practical experience as an auditor or working closely with auditors
•CISA, CRISC or CISM certification
•Excellent written and verbal communications; effective interpersonal skills
•Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through NBCUniversal Careers to be considered
•Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
•Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
•Ability to prioritize activities based on business criticality, audits, risks and compliance requirements
•Ad Sales and/or Media & Entertainment industry experience
•Disaster Recovery experience
•Experience with system implementations and change requests
•Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
•Ability to optimize workflows and processes and introduce efficiencies
•Working knowledge of application ticketing systems and identity and access management systems
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare