Sr. Machine Learning Engineer - Fandango
NBCUniversal, Beverly Hills, California
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Create reliable ML and data pipelines that process billions of records and refresh ML models for production.
- Work directly with data scientists to design, prototype, and operationalize machine learning models
- Experience in maintaining tools for monitoring the performance of machine learning models at scale and ensuring the integrity of incoming data feeds.
- Develop our understanding of new data sources and how they may improve our existing processes
- Mentor team members on complex technical and design issues
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Expertise with ML pipelines, algorithms, statistical methods, and analytics to solve real-world engineering problems
- Experience building and deploying ML models in a production environment is a MUST
- Professional experience in one or more of the following programming languages (Java, Scala, Python, C++)
- Deployment experience with distributed data storage and large-scale data processing (Spark, EMR, Hadoop, Hive)
- Experience with AWS data management (S3, Redshift, DynamoDB) and related tools (Athena, EMR, Glue)
- Experience collaborating with software engineers and data scientists
- Familiarity with Python development ecosystem and technologies like Databricks, S3, PySpark
- Familiar with software build, release, deployment and monitoring tools and practices
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
The best bed for better sleep
Jobs You May Like
Director, Enterprise Applications (EA) Program Office
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Senior Manager, Quality Compliance, Quality Assurance
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States