Service Operations Analyst
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
This role is a part of the Enterprise Applications (EA) Service Operations team, responsible for analyzing and optimizing/innovating service delivery (in partnership with the rest of EA) that supports business execution across the NBCUniversal brands and functions. You'll collaborate with a core team to outline and demonstrate the execution of the EA IT operational service management strategy, consistency and quality of 3rd party deliverables, contribute to monthly operational reviews, create operational improvement plans, and report measurements and trends of operating efficiency.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver assigned reporting and metrics to demonstrate EA service alignment to our IT operational service lifecycle management strategy, playbook, and roadmap
- Collaborate via a defined operating model/operational level agreement(OLA) with EA Business Process Services and Strategy, EA engineering and architecture, and EA SAP Services & Operations that optimizes and automates operational execution and eliminates non-value added or duplicative work
- Report on application security to demonstrate alignment with NBCU policies and standards (access, patching, etc.)
- Collaborate to document EA operational service performance against defined service level agreements/operational level agreements internally and with contracted 3rd parties; this includes proactive application and integration health monitoring as well as incident and change management in alignment with NBCU policies and practices
- Analyze EA operational service performance (incident/change management, defect rates, enhancements, availability, etc.) and recommend measured actions to achieve improvements and maximize efficiencies
- Leverage automation solutions (M365, UIPath, etc.) to reduce operating cost & time while improving quality
- Collaborate with strategic service providers (Cap Gemini, Madiba, Agile1, etc.) and NBCU team members to ensure adherence to purchasing processes, documentation, product & service quality, SLA performance, etc.
- Report on operational resource demand across EA solutions and services (non-SAP)
- Deliver KPI’s and metrics that demonstrate operational excellence along with progress towards optimization goals
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one