CRM Technical Architect
NBCUniversal, New York, New York
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Your Day Includes:
- Designing and articulating business architecture (mission/vision, capability models, capability assessments) and technical architecture (current and future state diagrams, solution best practices, reference architectures, design patterns).
- Partnership with Chief Architect and Engineering Peers to implement SFDC within a larger unified ecosystem vision
- Proof-of-concept tests, guiding system transformation, architecture diagramming, and developing reusable code libraries and development patterns
25% Design and Development
- Partnership with Engineers, Product Management and Technical Product Management in understanding business needs, technical objectives and design considerations
- Hands-on design and development of SFDC Artifacts, Workflows, and Integrations with engineers
- Determining which Salesforce and third-party technologies to leverage based on knowledge, industry experience, EA frameworks and Salesforce EA methodologies
Who We’re Looking For:
- Solutioning – Solve business and technology challenges related to improving user experience. Leverage Salesforce technology and platform to help users transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities via a unified portal in SFDC.
- SFDC Expertise – Serve as a Trusted Advisor, drive conversations with Salesforce Customer Success, Chief Architect and Business Stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Security, Performance, Requirements Analysis and Application Governance.
- Technical Best Practices - Design and develop functional solution architecture, application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, DevOps Strategy & implementation, environment management, testing, privacy and disaster recovery
•7+ Years proven track record with end-to-end implementations with the SFDC platform (especially Sales Cloud)
•Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to technical and non-technical audiences
•Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, Lightning Web Components, Aura framework, JS, jQuery.
•Integration experience using API technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Kafka, Informatica, Tibco, etc.
•Experience in implementing Integration Patterns recommended by Salesforce using appropriate technology.
•Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
•Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as Github, Jenkins, SFDC Metadata API, etc
•Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a solution keeping all privacy and cybersecurity in mind.
•SFDC Certifications: “Advanced Administrator,” “Application Architect,” “System Architect” or equivalent
•Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
•Experience with AWS
•Experience with Data Engineering, Data Modeling, Business Intelligence (TableauCRM, Datorama, MicroStrategy)
•Experience in Advertising Sales, Media and Entertainment
What We Offer: New York
•30 Rockefeller Plaza in NYC. Home to shows like SNL, Jimmy Fallon and Today!
•This location offers a gym, personal training, massage therapist, onsite medical center, chiropractor, salon, Zo Lounge, clubhouse and library, gourmet cafeteria and more!
•Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
•Universal Park Tickets and companywide discounts
•Active investment in skill-building and growth
•Volunteer Opportunities and many more!
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Help the world share their story