DreamWorks Technology - Engineering Systems and Services Engineer
NBCUniversal, Glendale, California
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Server and service provisioning
- Regular cadence of Windows security updates
- Make recommendations based on best practices and experience
- Managing work queue of incoming and in-progress tickets
- Communicate clearly and efficiently (written and spoken) as needed
- Responding to high priority incidents
- Cooperating with help desk to assist with troubleshooting
- Participating in 24/7 on-call rotation
● Minimum of three (3) years in a Windows system administration role
● Troubleshooting HPE hardware
● Windows AD administration
● Working knowledge of LDAP (layout, queries, object manipulation)
● VMWare administration
● Windows SCCM administration and workflows
● Scripting via PowerShell
● SSL and PKI administration
● DNS administration
● Windows DFS administration
● Windows Domain architecture
● Network protocols and topology
● Strong skills in documentation and change management practices
● Familiarity with Azure AD and general Azure infrastructure idioms
● Familiarity with Desired State Configuration
● Experience with Chef configuration management
● Experience with Jira and Service Now
● Experience with Lenovo server hardware
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Help the world share their story