Reporting Business Solutions Analyst
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Here you can collaborate and drive critical financial decisions by supporting our existing reporting solutions and focus on delivering efficient + dynamic ways to monitor and improve our overall business performance.
Day to Day:
- Collaborate strategically with vendors and business stakeholders to ensure appropriate management of data and general expectations.
- Team up with business leaders to develop data analysis plans
- Comprehend and understand data in relation to business models + processes
- Work closely with the Business Process Improvement team to ensure unified focus in delivering incremental and consistent business value and visibility to the organization via KPI reporting and analytics.
- Partner with cross domain IT teams and business partners to develop and test cross functional solutions
- Create reports and analyses using BI tools and best methods to query and mine data stored on various databases + multi-dimensional datasets including but not limited to the SAP BW platform.
- Gathers specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs.
- Create proper functional documentation for work assignments.
- Review and participate in solution build and test activities on implementations, rollouts + upgrade projects
- Present collected and aggregated data in worksheets, pivots, charts, dashboards or story-telling platforms.
Required familiarity of:
- SAP ECC extractions, flat file and different interfaces into SAP BW on HANA via Realtime/Extractors
- HANA Calculations views on designing business logic for efficient data extraction for reporting
- BW data model with ability to create+ update efficient data models for reporting readiness
- Propose HANA view Reporting or BW data model reporting, based on requirements
- Reporting interfaces with SAP BW on HANA like AoE, Business Objects, Lumira, Power BI, Tableau
- Understanding the security flow from source to reporting objects
- Analyzing, developing and implementing solutions for Process Improvements, Troubleshooting, and Production Support related to AoE, SAP BO & Tableau
- Consistent adoption of best practices, policies, and standards
- Analyzing existing, new information and applications to understand and document business requirements
- Propose potential solutions and executing selected technology solutions
- Accelerated knowledge of quantitative and qualitative technical analysis expertise, like reporting, modeling, methodology, financial and business impact, to facilitate the development and reporting of KPIs
- Creation of digestible dashboards, highlighting key metrics/indicators to drive corporate financial decisions
- Ensure data integrity, accurate interpretation of outcomes and timely delivery of all products to provide effective solutions to support client issues or needs.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Tech Jobs For You
Forward Deployed Software Engineer, New Grad - US Government
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.