NBCUniversal, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
As a part of the Product team, you will serve as an expert on one or two critical products in your department. You will partner with the product owners and solution architects to document business requirements. You will write user stories and maintain the document repository for all these features and capabilities. You will help to troubleshoot issues related to product features and capabilities and request validation and sign off. Help execute on a long-term product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Product Owners responsible for providing product and services of other functions across the department such as Content Management, Analytics, Scheduling, and Distribution
- Build upon, and maintain the Product documentation repository of features and functionality for responsible product
- Document User Stories and Acceptance criteria for core feature sets, as well as future roadmap items
- Identify new forward-thinking functionality to meeting new business needs or provide new business/integration opportunities
- Monitor implementation of cross-platform strategies to ensure feature parity across the product portfolio and continued development of highly scalable products (a single product delivery can meet the needs of multiple clients)
- Engage with multiple clients/business units/internal stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into product features and capabilities for internal development by our engineering partners
- Develop relationships with the various Services teams to determine inter-team dependencies, and work with Product Owners to mitigate risks
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.