SAP Sr. Analyst - BRIM
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Understanding NBCU business processes requirements by engaging with business partners at enterprise and division level.
- Facilitate business requirement definition sessions
- Ensure agreement on design with process owners and Implement proposed solutions
- Perform fit-gap analysis via discovery by engaging with business units and other SAP COE team members
- Craft adaptable, comprehensive and feasible solutions by creating necessary blueprint documents for functional requirements and technical specifications
- Review and/or participate in solution build and test activities on SAP implementations, rollouts, or upgrade projects.
- Review work performed by other team members as per established standards
- Serve as the conduit between businesses and technology
- Collaborate with peers in the COE to apply best practices to integrate between SAP applications (ERP, BW and BPC)
- Continually identify ways to improve support and decrease unnecessary support calls. Identify improvements to applications, processes, and business logic to meet user needs.
- Perform data analysis tasks, in order to trouble shoot errors and user questions.
- Work with the development team to analyze the data when necessary and promptly follow up with the user.
- Conduct periodic training for select super users in different business areas.
- Deliver a high level of customer service to all users and continuous communication.
There are no direct reports to this role; but this is considered a senior role within SAP team. NBCU SAP team has approximately 90 team members and this role is expected to operate independently with minimal guidance from the team manager.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one